You can practice these questions by yourself. Remember you have 15 seconds to prepare and 45 to talk.
Take into account: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation. Speak clear and do not hesitate.
- What do you think is the best way to learn a second language? Give your opinion.
- Name a skill you have learned and explain why it is important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation.
- Some students prefer to do the group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why?
- Some people work for a business, and some people work in their own business. Which would you prefer to do and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
- A good teacher should have some special qualities. What qualities do you think are necessary for a good teacher to have access and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.